Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, You're Only a Day Away

I think we all tend to over look things in life, including myself.
The song from the broadway show Annie called....
"tomorrow"


i never took into account until a few days ago how much meaning this song has! 
Think about it.
this little girl, orphaned, hated by her foster owner, friendless.
yet she has so much hope. so much love. and so much light shining from her!
She has every excuse in the book to be depressed or angry, yet she looks to the positive side of life!


We should all take the step to follow the example of this little girl.
Even though she is young,
she has something we tend to forget.
appreciate everything you have, even if you have close to nothing.
So stay happy.
Especially this holiday season.
I love Christmas. Best holiday ever.
Stay positive no matter the occasion! [:

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Ha! I love your "too asian!" button... so I pressed it! I LOVE YOUR THOUGHT! I never realized that either until you brought that up, how optimistic and enthusiastic Annie is about life and the world around her. Always hoping for a brighter tomorrow and seeking the best in others is something that I sure can enforce more in my life. Thank you so much!