Monday, May 23, 2011

SENIORS of 2011!!!!

SO.
here's the annual.
message to the graduating class blog note.

here goes!

I freaking love you guys.
Should I name names? I'll try at the end.

I have learned SO much from you guys, and I'm gonna miss every single one of you!!!
Each of you have done so much this year and will go on to do great amazing things!
I know I've already said it to several of you multiple times, BUT I really will miss you guys.
It's kind of hard to get the responsibility of being the school's seniors for next year. There are so many memories that only a simple little blog can hold or a fat ol' scrapbook. But I'll always remember them no matter what. You guys are the best, seriously.


Keep in touch.
Love your faces.

(i usually don't repeat things i previously said but it's an exception)
There comes a time, 
where you know you have to say...
"goodbye" 
that time, is this Thursday. on May 26th.
Say goodbye to your
'good ol' high school days'
they're gone.
Achieve great things.
Do your best.
The reality steps in NOW.



naturally, the best seniors ever: Kat Ledbetter, Bri Lindsay, Dania Frandsen, McKann Hanseen, Ben Jacob, Zach Brown, Zach Giddings, Kelly Driggs, CJ Dever, Cassy Yorgason, Daryl Larsen, Johnny Liao, Clark Checketts, Tyler Hill, Catie Nielsen, Seth Cannon, Quincie Weight, Verina Chen, David Bean, Emily Bean, Joe Church, David Gow, Jacob Jespersen, Alyssa Loosli, Jasmine Fullmer, Jeremy Sherman, Emily Adair, Alma Seo, Emma Smith, Caleb Cranney, Chris Bunker, Brian Aranda, Jae Cho, Joe Sneddon, Mary Stilson, Parker Kelly, Robin Uata, and many many others.

if i failed to mention your name, mind you it's been a long day. BUT It's not that I don't remember you, it's just there are too many names. anywho....
I freaking love you guys, you'll do great.



and.... there's no awkward picture this year. hahaha sorry.






now who am I gonna stalk on BYU campus?! (: