for some really odd reason, it feels like the school year shouldn't be over yet! AH.
anyways, I watching Bruno Mars' music video for The Other Side. So I scroll down, and I see this....
anyways, I watching Bruno Mars' music video for The Other Side. So I scroll down, and I see this....
Bruno Mars had a Grenade, and Tiao Cruz had a Dynamite, so they both threw them at Katy Perry who exploded like a Firework. The bang was so loud that the Black Eyed Peas forgot The Time, while Rihanna had memory loss and ran around saying Whats My Name. Eminem looked around and said Im Not Afraid, then Willow Smith began to Whip Her Hair, which scared the Far East Movement who began to fly like a G6. Then Nelly woke up and sighed as he said it was Just A Dream.
it was just brilliant. then i remembered it was probably someone that just sat at their computer for days listening to music to figure that out. So.... not so brilliant.
Speaking of brilliant....
Florida in..... 1 week! I'm so pumped.
Florida in..... 1 week! I'm so pumped.
Especially since I get to visit Harry Potter world a couple weeks before the movie comes out. (:
Speaking of Harry Potter, what the heck MTV movie awards? Way to gyp them of the awards they deserved and give them to, of all people, the twilight cast. unbelievable.
Speaking of Harry Potter, what the heck MTV movie awards? Way to gyp them of the awards they deserved and give them to, of all people, the twilight cast. unbelievable.
So there's an update. basically, I'm terrible at keeping a blog.... so don't expect frequent posts this summer. Haha. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment