Tuesday, November 2, 2010

happy days are gonna come...

things that happened since the last post:
My birthday...woot woot
Sadie Hawkins dance in my...giant green princess dress
Halloween

Birthday...FINALLY got my Wendy's baked potato I've been craving for the past....month or so...
mmmmmm complete and total embarasment throughout the day including being sung to 500 times.

Sadies was great! If you couldn't guess...I was the princess. and he was the frog.




















I had a spectacular time! Except a bummer was the dress was super hard to dance in! (hope it won't be that big for prom!)

Halloween....trick-or-treat FAIL! total bummer.
watched Hocus Pocus and Clue. Clue has THE worst ending of a movie to date.

















Don't worry. That's just my best friend next to some stranger dressed as David Bowie. (is that how you spell it??)

The mall ran out of candy by the time we got there which was 7:30 ]:


Anyways. that's an update.


and people shouldn't be in denial! Just throwin that out there...


.peace.love.recycle.
.asian.tbird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is how you spell it indeed :)