What exactly happened the past 10 days?
Friday, November 5th, 2010
We LOST. Against Springville High. Our State Championship competition from last year.The feeling of our school losing a game was so different.There's always next year though right?
Monday November 8th, 2010
I'm really OCD about skipping a whole day of school these days. I just can't bring myself to do so. Being sick and tired can seriously get to you. I had to be at the school at 7:00 AM. Instead of my normal 8:05 AM. I ended up saying and doing a bunch of random crazy things. Just ask the orchestra class. By 5th period, I had a test. On the worst book of my life so far...Huck Finn. Don't get me wrong, it's a classic. A classic that confused me and bored me all at the same time. Being super tired and my crazy phase went away, I proceeded to write an essay. TWO essays. One of which I didn't need to write. Why? Because I was too lazy and tired and sick to read the directions. Still I managed to finish both ahead of schedule.
Tuesday November 9th, 2010
Dreams can seriously mess with your mind eh?
Saturday November 13th, 2010
Last night. Was crazy and insane and... one of the funniest nights ever.
| I hope you realize that hand that's on Chase's leg belongs to Tate. |
3 comments:
hahaha. I looooove your blog. I'm sure a lot of people tell you that, but it really is super funny. I know how you feel about journalism (that was another post), sometimes it's really frustrating. :)
Haha thanks Catie. Yeah, that day, was just a mess for me. Oh well, I got over it! [:
i appreciate the fact that you titled this foot fetish :)
Post a Comment