I normally loathe ABC Family movies. They are not high in quality of acting nor a good story line. But there was one that caught my eye, hence the title of this post. It stars Raven Symone, one of my childhood actors. I know what you're thinking "you are a child" when I was super super little. And Disney Channel was still fantastic and they showed "That's So Raven" my all time favorite Disney TV show, besides Lizzie McGuire. I sat down, watched it on Hulu. (I finished my homework before I watched the movie don't worry) and it was actually....REALLY good. I was surprised! Ha. Now I have every idea to ruin a wedding. Not that I'd need to do that anytime soon, but you never know when you'll need a master plan to screw up something you hate! Um . . . did that sound kind of bad? (: Point is...watch the dang movie. it's good! Click on the picture to watch it! (:
Also, Today I realized how psycho crazy I am about my Disney stuff. 34 days till tour, and I already know what rides I need to go on, what I need to buy, and what I need to see. It's insane. That map is in the back of my head! In case you haven't been around me lately, I'm estatic. I have the worst patience so waiting for February to come is basically killing me!!! (:
.peace.love.recycle.
.asian.tbird.
2 comments:
you? excited for tour? never....
I feel the same way about tour...haha! And I know who's wedding you might want to ruin... ;)
Post a Comment