Thursday, May 20, 2010

a message to the graduating senior class of 2010

oh goodness it's been a crazy time.
So many friends leaving me behind here in this dreaded place called...
HIGH SCHOOL
i most definitely do NOT enjoy that feeling.
too many super amazing guys getting prepared to go on missions
so many words to say...not enough time.
the feeling of saying goodbye is eating me alive.
my sophomore year. 4 dates. 1 Junior. 3 Seniors.
great, awesome, nice guys.
the first real date...(not school dances)
was THE most meaningful to me...
I built up the courage to do something I had never done before.
Ask a boy I very much so liked (and still do) on a date.
I giggled like a four year old child.
Don't question me why, I'm an ASIAN
I will always have these memories.
I will never forget YOU ALL.
No matter what happens, I'll always remember.
Life is about learning to deal with things...
that are extremely hard.
Goodbye and Good Luck graduating class of 2010.
This year has been the most INFLUENTIAL year for me.
I want to strive to be better in everything.
so... THANKS. :] 

this is the first time
I don't want the year to end
one last thing:

There comes a time, 
where you know you have to say...
"goodbye"
that time, is next week. on May 27th.
Say goodbye to your
'good ol' high school days'
they're gone.
Achieve great things.
Do your best.
The reality steps in NOW.

"I'll never been the same, If we ever meet again!"
yes. i did make an awkward picture for you all to remember. haha.




.peace.love.recycle.
.asian.tbird.

1 comment:

Aubrey Noelle said...

i love my asian :)